CHS Anime Art club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHS Anime Art club

Ceres High School anime and art forum where we write allot of nothing ^o^!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I feel betrayed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikaku

Shikaku

I feel betrayed Empty
PostSubject: I feel betrayed   I feel betrayed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:14 pm

WAAAAAHHH Sad I thought the anime meeting was today, so I go and what do I find, we split.... so anyways, when is the anime club meeting... or does it not exist anymore?
Back to top Go down
yami-neko-chan

yami-neko-chan

I feel betrayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed   I feel betrayed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:51 pm

its still here. it was an Art Club meeting
Back to top Go down
Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*
Admin
Admin
Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*

I feel betrayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed   I feel betrayed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Gomenasai! The anime meeting was not this Thursday nor will it be this Thursday according to Yami-neko-chan O.o which confuses me just a tad. Plus If you could pay just a bit of attention to the announcements on Thursday if their is a meeting it will be posted on their every Thursday their is a meeting. Thanks for your concern, but no worries we are still here NYA!

Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*

I feel betrayed ThIchigo32
Back to top Go down
http://chsanimeartclub.friendhood.net
Shikaku

Shikaku

I feel betrayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed   I feel betrayed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:29 am

Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY* wrote:
Gomenasai! The anime meeting was not this Thursday nor will it be this Thursday according to Yami-neko-chan O.o which confuses me just a tad. Plus If you could pay just a bit of attention to the announcements on Thursday if their is a meeting it will be posted on their every Thursday their is a meeting. Thanks for your concern, but no worries we are still here NYA!

Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*

I feel betrayed ThIchigo32

Oh if only I could pay attention to those darn announcement, unfortunately I have P.E. fourth period so I am unable to hear the announcements Crying or Very sad *Sadpanda*
Back to top Go down
kyo sohma

I feel betrayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed   I feel betrayed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:25 am

hey tori-sempai i havnt been at school most this week because im sick so i may or may not be at school next week srry.

*すべてのプレーができる"どれヒカル?"ゲーム!*
(translation: lets all play the "which ones Hkaru?" game!)
Back to top Go down
yami-neko-chan

yami-neko-chan

I feel betrayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed   I feel betrayed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:23 pm

that one is hikaru and that one is kauro WRONG >:0 DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I feel betrayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed   I feel betrayed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel betrayed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHS Anime Art club :: Anime Club ~nya~ :: Anime Club ACTIVITIES-
Jump to: