CHS Anime Art club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHS Anime Art club

Ceres High School anime and art forum where we write allot of nothing ^o^!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BIG DECISION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*
Admin
Admin
Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*

BIG DECISION Empty
PostSubject: BIG DECISION   BIG DECISION I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:00 pm

I have sad news today Y_Y. I will be leaving CHS and getting Home Schooled starting this week. So what this means is no more cool additions to this page ... sadly. I had in mind a few other things to add which I was going to ask at the next anime meeting if you guys would like to incorporate them in here. I will not name them anymore because that would just be wrong sense I no longer will be making them.

On other terms guess what?!! THATS rrrright! Their will have to be another ADMIN thats not me T_T... And their will have to be another Secretary. But that you will have to deal with, because I wont be going to the next anime meeting. But I doooo have to deal with the next ADMIN of this site. SOOO LETS VOTE!!!! PLEASE VOTE!! This persons going to be the next person to dictate this site, fix it, and or kill it ^_^.

So the nomanies for ADMIN are as follows..
1. VP Susana
2. TRES Holly
3. Pres. Pablo
4. VP Haley
5. Secretary Maria

HAPPY VOTING!!!

Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*

BIG DECISION ThIchigo32
Back to top Go down
http://chsanimeartclub.friendhood.net
yami-neko-chan

yami-neko-chan

BIG DECISION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG DECISION   BIG DECISION I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Very Happy my names up there X3
Back to top Go down

BIG DECISION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHS Anime Art club :: Anime Club ~nya~ :: Anime Club ACTIVITIES-
Jump to: