CHS Anime Art club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHS Anime Art club

Ceres High School anime and art forum where we write allot of nothing ^o^!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce your selfs!!!

Go down 
+4
Shikaku
yami-neko-chan
Kohaku
Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*
Admin
Admin
Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*

Introduce your selfs!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:24 am

Please introduce your selfs! Tell us what makes you YOU!!! I will write here as soon as I am given time. At the moment I'm working on a couple of modifications so please don't feel neglected by my procrastination in replying!

Arigato ~Nya~

Names Ichigo ~Nya~ =^o^= I like to watch anime @_@ and read manga, I am a cellist and I love cats! I am a kandi kid All though i do not wear much anymore i make it from time to time. I love bells o.o I love chocolate and I am pretty out their once you get to meet me. I'm a vegetarian! I have tons of favorite anime so I'm not about to start listing it seeing my time at the moment is very limited. But on the other hand i will give my top 5.

1.) Sailor Moon (bite me)
2.) Blood+
3.) Bleach
4.) Death Note
5.) Tokyo Mew Mew or Marmalade boy or shugo chara (can't decide on that one)

Just because i listed only 5 doesn't mean my favorite list doesn't go on! Because it actually is never ending. I rarely watch TV i just don't. I watch anime online 24/7 thats my TV . The only exceptions for TV are

1.) ADVENTURE TIME!!!!
2.) The Normal show
3.) Kids Next door.

I know I know you might be saying "Hey theirs anime on TV!!" True BUT i rather watch it online in JAP and I hate waiting for the next day to watch the NEXT episode online you can watch them non stop!! Well thats it for today. Questions ask!

Introduce your selfs!!!  KnFUI

Ichigo-nya-

"Don't over estimate the power of deception."

Last edited by Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY* on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://chsanimeartclub.friendhood.net
Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Um, I'm not very good at writing about myself so this won't be any good.

My username's Kohaku but my real name is Madison (though if you address me as such I won't happy; please call me Maddie or, obviously, Kohaku). I am a vegetarian...and I'm not very interesting obviously.... I'm a freshman and if all goes according to plan (LOL) I'll be graduating in 2014.

At the moment I am fourteen years young. I love writing and dancing more than anything else, but I do like to sing, act, and draw as well. I'm interested in Brodway, dance, and anime (obviously) and my favorite school subject is History.

I really only read one manga but watch many animes (is that the right word?). The manga I read is Fruit's Basket and I feel that the Harry Potter series should be an anime.

And I don't know what else to say about myself.
Back to top Go down
yami-neko-chan

yami-neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:43 pm

@Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*.. i love you haha idk who u r but any fan of tmm is my new bffl lol
afro
The names Haley Very Happy but ya'll can call me kitty (name since seventh grade) fav color: PINK fav animal: CATS (or anything fluffy) I love cute things, people, anime and of course MY PABLO <3 I love music and I'm not allowed to watch anime T_T but I love it to death so v--v i liked vamps and such since i was 6 and Im class of 2013! HECKZ YA Very Happy ima weirdo and I DONT CAAARE
Back to top Go down
Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*
Admin
Admin
Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:07 pm

@Yami-neko

Hai Hai Well I guess I forgot to say my real name upps! Names Rachel Known as Ray and Secretary of the Anime club :3 and i love you to XD TMM= AMAZING!!

@Kohaku

D: I bet your amazing you just don't see it yet!!! Pluss if you are a vegetarian you score mega JAWesome chocolate points!

Introduce your selfs!!!  Th_Ichigo148

Ichigo-nya-

[/size]
Back to top Go down
yami-neko-chan

yami-neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:10 pm

AH RAY its moi haley (vp of teh art club ;3)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*
Admin
Admin
Ichigo-chan* STRAWBERRY*

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Yes Hai hai ^o^!!! Hows chu today? -nya-

Introduce your selfs!!!  Th_Ichigo148

Ichigo-nya

Back to top Go down
yami-neko-chan

yami-neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:18 pm

hum.... hungry lol hyper... hmm any other h-words? HAPPY Very Happy uhm hugiraffeical! cherry cat drunken cheers Basketball sunny albino farao
Back to top Go down
Shikaku

Shikaku

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:21 pm

HI!!! My name is Andrew Carter and I, like many of you here, like anime. I like most anime in general but it is fun to list things so I am gonna go ahead and just name off a few of my favorites.
1. Bleach
2. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
3. Lucky Star
4. Azumanga Daioh
5. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

When I am not watching anime then I am probably playing video games.. which I do a lot... and that's really all I want to say about myself.
Back to top Go down
yami-neko-chan

yami-neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:27 pm

SUP HOMEZ
Back to top Go down
Kuroji

Kuroji

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:32 pm

Um Hello.
Well for some reason this seems awkward for me haha, but anyways.
The screen name is Kuroji but my real name is Sophia.
I'm a Junior.
I like anime(of course) and i love to read manga.
I may not get to watch or read new things as much as I like because of school and everything.
But I still love it.

Top 3 favorite anime and manga(yeah it's a combined list for me)
1. Yu Yu Hakusho
2. Hell Girl/Jigoku Shoujo
3. Godchild

I've heard of plenty of anime and manga but I've never gotten around to watching them. -__-

Yeah I'm not sure what else to put at the moment.
So I guess if anyone actually wants to know more about me just ask?
Back to top Go down
Amehime

Amehime

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:25 am

Hello, other people...
My real name is Arianna, and I am a Junior.
My favorite anime is Bleach; manga is Bakuman.
My favorite holiday is Halloween because of the Free CANDY! Very Happy
and also: I think I'm the oldest one on here lol...
I read fanfiction more than I do my homework
hmm...I don't know what else to put...
Back to top Go down
BobDole

BobDole

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 am

ok im on the right page this time! Hi my name is Jeff and my favorite anime is Bleach. My favorite character from Bleach is Kenpachi, just becasue hes a badass and he knows it. I dont have an anime name, but I use Bobdole alot so I used it to sign up. If you dont like my anime name then find one for me What a Face .uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum thats about it, I guess.... affraid <----- I like that face so i put it on here again.
Back to top Go down
grimmjow jaggerjack

grimmjow jaggerjack

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:22 pm

wats up people my name is steven, and u can see i like bleach, grimmjow is one of faves
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your selfs!!!    Introduce your selfs!!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce your selfs!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHS Anime Art club :: Anime Club ~nya~ :: Anime Club ACTIVITIES-
Jump to: